Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life.



"My mouth's bleedin', Bert! My mouth's bleedin'! ZUZU PETALS! Zuzu - there they are! Bert! WHADDAYAKNOW ABOUT THAT! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Mary! Mary! YAYYYYYYY! YAYYYYYY Hello Bedford Falls! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, movie house, Merry Christmas, emporium, Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building & Loan!"

Up until two years ago when Kathy made me watch it I had never seen It's a Wonderful Life, and after my first watching I decided it probably had to be my favorite movie of all time, and ever since I haven't changed my mind.

2 comments:

  1. This is def one of my favorite movies of all time, despite the part where Mary is "closing up the library"--what a terrible fate!!! I cry EVERY TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill D-we love making fun of that part. OH MY GOD SHE'S A LIBRARIAN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete