Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.

What goes better together than chocolate and peanut butter? Yeah that's right, NOTHING. Who does chocolate and peanut butter together the best? HAAGEN DAZ. Words cannot express how much I love this ice cream, but I am going to try by telling you that when I consider how much of it I have consumed in the last two years or so I am probably 20% Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream, 80% blood and organs and bones and stuff. Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream is probably the closest I have ever come to being addicted to something, and I'm not joking. I used to eat it so often - and when I say 'eat' I mean consume the entire carton in one sitting - that I would get really intense cravings for it that would force my body to get in the car and go down the street to 7-11 and buy it. I am trying to be better about it because I don't want to die of chocolate peanut butter congested arteries when I am 30. So I am thinking about trying to limit myself to one carton a month. I have also made myself consume only about 1/2 to 2/3 of a carton in one sitting, while consuming the rest the next day. Maybe by 2011 I will have enough self control to only have it once every other month, and stretch its life in my freezer to THREE days. They say the first step is to admit you have a problem. But it's worth it. Oh man is it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment