Sunday, September 5, 2010

New bloggy blog!

Daily Daffodilly!

I have long admired photo blogs and have long tinkered with the idea of my own. Back in 2005-2006-ish I had a livejournal that acted as such and actually did document my life through somewhat daily pictures for awhile, but became sporadic at best after that. For years I've dabbled around in HTML to try to create a daily photojournal component for my website, but in the end that took too much work. In any case, Blogger is working for me at the moment, and my philosophy for this one is a bit different: no more ramblings or explanations with each post; this one is just for the pictures to speak for themselves. It's not to necessarily document my day to day life, but to look at things in the bigger picture: the things and the places I have taken pictures of throughout the years, a random surprise each day. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, so I'd love for you to take a look, too.

If you're interested in some real, professional, amazing daily photo blogs, I would recommend Joe'sNYC, A Walk Through Durham Township, and Daily Dose of Imagery, among many others. Especially Joe's NYC. I don't look at it every day, but if I did, it'd probably make me miss the East Coast just way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment