Wednesday, March 9, 2011

These huge shiny bright beautiful Mac screens in this computer lab.

To be specific, the MISL (Metropolitan Instructional Support Lab--fancy, I know!) in the Graduate School of Education at Portland State University. Oh my God, every time I'm in here I just want to pet them. And then maybe cuddle up in a ball next to them. So pretty! So pretty! So pretty!

I have been wrapping up some of the last assignments I have due this semester in the MISL for the last few hours on these shiny, dandy things, and am about to go complete one last presentation and then I am pretty much done. Hallelujah! This semester has been full of some dark spaces for me, some weird mental states combined with a little bit of apathy along with some rage and/or angst along with a dash of confusion and lots of exhaustion. Yay! The last week in particular I have been consumed with working on a project for my student teaching which I am actually pretty proud of, but regardless didn't afford me any time for pretty much anything else--blogging included! The horror!

But I think I am emerging from the darkness, and there are lots of things I still like. Enough things, in fact, that I could continue to write in here for years. And knowing this makes me feel infinitely better.

Seriously, though. These screens! Screeeeennnss....Huh? What? Oh, sorry. I'm going to go drool a little bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment